Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

ABOUT ME: ORAL PRESENTATION

ORAL PRESENTATION: MONDAY 4th

                          MY DAY, MY WEEK MY WEEKEND

A week in my life!

My dayday

I usually get up at half past seven,  then I have a shower and get dressed. I have breakfast at half past eight. After that I go to school by bike at about 8:50. The school starts at 9:00, there we study a lot of subjects. At 2:00 I have lunch at the canteen, in the school. The school finishes at 5:00 and I go to my house, there I do my homework. When I finish that I chat on the internet with my friends, and I go to bed at about 11:00.

My week

On Monday and on Wednesday I go to Maths classes, and on Thursday and Tuesday I go to English classes.

My weekend

On Saturday I usually get up early because I go to ride my horse. In the afternoon I sometimes meet friends or go to the cinema.
On Sunday I go to ride my horse and in the afternoon I do my homework and relax.